Carpet Cleaning Company of Arvada, Golden, Broomfield, and Westminster, Colorado.
“How Often Do I Need My Carpets Cleaned?”
This is a question that we are asked all the time and the answer we give is often met with a bit of surprise. Many people believe that they only need to have their carpets cleaned if they appear dirty or smell poorly. This is absolutely not the case! If you wait until your carpets are stained, dingy, black on the edges, and smell, then you have allowed them to go far too long without a proper cleaning.
We recommend having your carpets professionally cleaned once per year and twice per year if you have children or pets. This may seem as though we’re just trying to pad our business and ensure that we have repeat customers, but the reality about regular carpet cleaning is this:
- It keeps your carpet fibers newer longer, which means they fight stains longer
- It keeps your carpets from becoming weighed down by dead skin, dust, dust mites, dirt, oils, and pollen which will age your carpet faster
- It helps to ensure that your carpet pad doesn’t become too dirty and too saturated too fast which can lead to wicking – this is when your carpet pad is so badly stained that the stain slowly travels up your carpet fibers leaving them black and dingy
- It ensures that your carpets smell fresh and clean
- It helps you maintain your carpet’s warranty — typical carpet warranties require a professional cleaning at least once per year AND require you to keep the receipts and proof of cleaning. This way, if something catastrophic happens and you want to turn it in to your warranty provider, you’ll be able to prove that you took good care of your carpets
Since we’ve already discussed that your carpets should be cleaned at least once per year, now we need to address the reasons why you would choose CitruSolution to do that job for you. Our company offers the following benefits:
- EXACT price quotes – our exactimates never change. We will give you a quote and that quote will never change because we don’t add on any additional fees or surprise charges.
- 100% natural carpet cleaning solution – our solution is derived from the peels of citrus fruits and is pet-friendly, child-friendly, and 100% natural
- We use a low-moisture carpet cleaning process which ensures that your carpets are dry within 1-2 hours instead of 1-2 days like some of the other carpet cleaning companies. This helps prevent the formation of mildew or mold in your carpets.
Contact Us Today!
We are ready for your call and looking forward to forming a lasting relationship with you. Please contact us today by filling out the form on this page or calling us at 720-236-2920. We proudly serve clients in the Denver Metro area including Golden, Arvada, Westminster, and Broomfield.